Facebook Group Rules
DPWN is ONE TEAM WITH ONE MISSION
We Conquer Fears & Goals Together!
Our FREE Facebook Groups are a place to come together to share insights, tips, questions, answers and most importantly support for one another on our entrepreneurial journey. They are designed to surround you with like-minded people who have the same mission and values that you do.
We are driven to maintain the supportive environment that we have created which is why these rules are so important.
And we stick to them.
By being a part of this community you are agreeing to these rules listed below.
- NO SELF PROMO > NO LINKS or PROMOS for your stuff except on the designated promo threads. We will be deleting anything that is branded as your business, including graphics, links, etc.
Definition of self-promotion:
* Selling anything – that means products, services, courses, events, and programs.
* Promoting your webinar or events.
* Posting a link to your OWN website.
* Posting affiliate links…ever – that’s just wrong.
* Posting your own content in the group and not in a specific (and relevant) thread. This includes posting links to surveys or creating surveys in the group, posting photos with your social handles, URLs or business name on them AND posting “free” offers or “free” calls.
* Posting full blog post content or a post that is a length of a blog post, even without a link. Come on, now. If we have to scroll, scroll, scroll to read your post- please put that on your blog, not in the group.
- NO POSTING OF VIDEOS OR LIVESTREAMING > No creating videos, posting videos of yourself or streaming LIVE into the Group. Even if you think that your post is ‘intro’ in nature or giving ‘value’, our team members have to watch each one and that’s not the best use of their time. If you find a video from someone else that’s awesome, great! Create a post and share it.
- NO SOLICITATION OR REQUESTS TO PM YOU > Do not post in the group and ask people to PM you to find out more about what you offer, how you can help or to work with you. Your comments (and YOU) will be removed.
- NO RANTS > If you start your post with the words, ‘this is a rant’, don’t post it. Rant on your own page, not this group.
- BE HELPFUL > Provide genuine and helpful feedback and suggestions to others. Ask questions. Give answers. Be the kind of supportive friend that you want and need on your entrepreneurial journey. Remember: We are all here to help each other…so give more than you take, please.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ GOT IT? ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
We may break our own rule and promote something if we feel as though it is of service to the group. We reserve that right as it is our group and community.
If you don’t agree with ALL of these rules, kindly remove yourself from the group.
**Note: These rules are subject to change without notice.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS GROUP
- Don’t come in with a motive. > Instead, show up with the intention to connect, serve and help, not to sell.
- When creating a post, make it fun, original and helpful. > If it’s the same old long post with veiled sales content and a picture of you we see right through it.
- Don’t share the same content across 10 different Facebook groups. > Many people belong to those same groups and see your same posts repeated and that says more about you and your business than you realize. Besides, this group deserves better than that.
- Show up daily for a set amount of time and then get back to business. > If you’re living in this group, you aren’t growing your business. Harsh, but true.
- If you show up just to post your content and not help out your fellow community members, they notice. > It’s a big group and while it may seem like people don’t notice your presence and how you show up, they do.
- Share your thoughts and experiences because they are valuable to others. > We’re not gonna lie, this journey is a long and complicated one. The more insights and guidance, the better!
I’m impressed you’re still with me all the way down here 🙂 Now let’s connect and have some fun, shall we?
“Women can do anything! But we can do it better and faster with the help of other women.” Christie Ruffino