COVID-19 … HOW WE ARE SUPPORTING OUR COMMUNITY DURING THIS TIME
Hi DPWN Sisters,
I truly appreciate the stress everyone is under right now.
Many of the women in our DPWN family are experiencing extreme financial as well as relational hardships. I know how difficult those situations are on their own, but accompanied by isolation and the heartbreak of losing people we love, things can become quite unbearable. It is difficult to stay focused on the light ahead instead of where we are right now in the darkness.
That being said, now more than ever as women, we need to rally together to stay positive, be supportive, and proceed strategically in a safe manner to overcome these unprecedented times.
I’m not sure about the extent of what is to come, but the following initiatives have been established to support our members and provide more opportunities for growth connections, and positive energy.
- All of our Chapter Meetings are being held virtually through Zoom. With Zoom, you can see each other’s faces and connect with one another and do the program the exact same way. The Chapter Directors are granting access to guests who register on our website or who reach out to them directly.
- We are offering extended memberships for all of our new members who joined and existing members who renewed from January 1st through May 31st, 2020. Our members do not need to do anything. We will manually add three months to everyone’s renewal date.
- We’ve also created a 2-pay payment option for members to renew THROUGH THIS LINK.
- We’ve launched our Virtual Membership at a 50% DISCOUNTED RATE to allow more women to get plugged into our community.
- We’ve added additional connection events to the calendar including Unite to Thrive Virtual Networking Event and Wine & Quarantini Cocktail Socials. SEE THE COMPLETE SCHEDULE HERE
- We’ve reignited our Masterclass Schedule and Digital Campus with programming selected to be more focused on the current needs of our business economy.
- We’ve launched Group Coaching support to help our members stay on track with their business and shift with the stresses of COVID-19.
- We’ve granted access for our Chapter Members and Overcoming Mediocrity Authors to GO LIVE in our BIG “Dynamic Women of Impact” Facebook Group to share their expertise, valuable business tips, and life wisdom.
- More to come based on your desires, needs, and feedback. MAKE A SUGGESTION HERE
Christie Ruffino XX
FEATURED EVENTS CALENDAR https://www.ourdpwn.com/featured-events/
NEW MEMBERS JOIN THROUGH THIS LINK: https://www.ourdpwn.com/chapter-form/
CURRENT MEMBERS RENEW THROUGH THIS LINK: https://chapter.renewal.safechkout.net/
JOIN OUR MEMBERS ONLY DPWN FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourdpwn/
Conquering Fears and Goals Together!
© Dynamic Professional Women’s Network, Inc. | Copyright 2022 | All Rights Reserved
© Dynamic Professional Women’s Network, Inc.
Copyright 2022 | All Rights Reserved