LIMITED TIME SPECIAL: Join the Global Members’ Club for Only $1
Hi, I’m Christie. When I started my first networking group back in 2003, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that it would grow into what it is today. I was a newly single mom who needed to generate referrals for my mortgage business. I wanted to partner with other professional women, who also needed to grow their businesses. It turned out that I found and united a dynamic group of women who wanted the same things I did. Through the systems I created and the relationships we built together, we found that our businesses grew beyond our wildest expectations.
That could have been the end of a great story for me. However, that little group kept growing. I soon realized that I had tapped into a need that was much greater than I could have ever known. I also discovered that growing a larger and more powerful resource for women was my true passion and purpose in life. This was what I wanted to do when I grew up. Yeah!!! I finally figured it out. 🙂 That was back in 2007 and was the official start of the Dynamic Professional Women’s Network, Inc. or also known as DPWN.
With chapters in several states, DPWN has now become a very powerful tribe of dedicated, loyal, success-oriented business professionals, who actively set and implement goals to grow their businesses and to develop personally. The foundation of our organization was built by dynamic women, who wanted to make a difference in the world. These women also had a giver’s mentality and wanted to adopt the principles taught in the Go-Giver book by Bob Burg. As time passed, our “Tribe” has continued to grow. It has attracted more of these like-minded women, who are very excited to invest in each other’s success. We are strong sisters in business.
I am now dedicated to the continued development of our organization, so it can become an even stronger resource for our members. I built DPWN Publishing, a division of DPWN, which is a resource for members to leverage author status and gain increased exposure and credibility for their businesses. Women do so by participating in one of our Overcoming Mediocrity anthology books or by publishing their own solo-books.
I GET IT…
I know that there are many women’s organizations out there. It makes it hard for you to decide why to join us and not them, but…
- If you are looking to get connected with a community or Tribe of businesswomen, who want to help you, there is no need to look any further.
- If you are looking to get connected with a community or Tribe of businesswomen, who have the best alliances, the best resources, and the best opportunities to support your business growth goals, there is no need to look any further.
- If you are looking to get connected with a community or Tribe of dedicated, loyal, success-oriented businesswomen, who actively set and implement goals to increase their businesses and thus inspire you to do more than you might have done, there is no need to look any further.
- If you understand the difference between just networking and relationship networking, and if you are interested in getting real results, real fast…
LET US HELP YOU!!!
I look forward to serving you in our community.
Christie L. Ruffino
DPWN Founder and President
What Makes DPWN Unique?
We all prefer doing business with people we know, like and trust. However, building that type of referral network will take a long-long time if you attempt to do it on your own. It will also take even longer, if you are not pursuing these efforts with a go-giver mentality.
When it comes to building a strong referral network, we know how to get results.
We have created a proven system that creates and cultivates partnerships with like-minded women, who collaborate purposefully to leverage each person’s contacts, skills and resources. Since we believe that quality is more important than quantity, we intentionally partner with women whose values, goals and ambition are similar to our own.
If you combine this with the right structure, systems and strategic plan, you can also achieve phenomenal results with your networking efforts. At the same time, you will be able to form some great friendships that will last a lifetime.
Who are we?
DPWN is ONE TEAM WITH ONE MISSION. We are committed to community, loyalty, leadership, giving, personal and professional development, innovation and excellence, empowerment, integrity, respect, recognition and having fun.
We are an industry leader in the referral-focused relationship-based networking world. This is reflected in our proven track record of success since 2003. Our bi-weekly meetings follow a structured, productive and outcome-based agenda. Membership is category exclusive. Our meetings focus on lead generation, business testimonials, member support and accountability, business education and one to two featured member showcases that are intended to create awareness about each other’s specific areas of expertise. Since its conception, more than 2,200 members have joined DPWN, recognizing it as a driving force behind the success and profitability of many of its members’ businesses.
We really are a sisterhood!
We proudly support each other in business and in life.
And, we look forward to welcoming you into the family.
The 5-Keys to Our Success
- “Dynamic” Members – In other words, professional women who are dedicated to actively supporting each other.
- Non-competitive Chapter Structure – Only one person can represent a specific industry category within the chapter. For example, each chapter could only include one mortgage broker, one real estate agent, one banker, etc.
- Chapter Size – Our chapters typically do not exceed 25 women in order to maintain the close-knit bond of the group.
- Go-Givers – Our members focus on supporting and serving each other with the understanding that in doing so, they will be supported in return.
- Loyalty – Our members genuinely care about each other. We make an extra effort to support and help each other to achieve our goals.
If you put all these things together, solid referrals happen easily and naturally. This is because our members sincerely care about helping each other to reach our professional goals.
Our Mission Statement:
We are a dynamic and loyal group of success-oriented business professionals setting goals to increase business, develop personally and make a bigger impact in the world. We help each other prosper through collaboration, mentor ship, accountability, support, wisdom and referral generation.
🌍Unity ~ 💪Strength ~ ❤️Impact!
Not a Member Yet?
“Women can do anything! But we can do it better and faster with the help of other women.” Christie Ruffino
© Dynamic Professional Women’s Network, Inc. | Copyright 2020 | All Rights Reserved